PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

bdstansel

Starting to Get Obsessed
This one just showed up today and makes #2 from J for me...my Magpie is still in the queue and will be #3.
Anyway and without further ado may I present The Kraken pipe
img_20121012_151502-600x450.jpg

jah76

Lifer
Jun 27, 2012
Very nice. That's a good way to spend a Friday afternoon.
Or mid morning. Or night. Or anytime really.

koshersmoke

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 20, 2012
What is the embellishment design on the shank? That is a sweet pipe. Is that turquoise inlay in the stem as well?

bdstansel

Starting to Get Obsessed
Thanks for all the comments here. It is a great pipe. The metal design on the shank is the Kraken...very similar to the legendary sea monster's image featured on the top of the rum bottle cap and why I placed the cap near the pipe. This pic was done with my mobile device, I will bust out the real digi-cam and try to get some better pics of just the pipe. Unfortunately, I cannot speak to the Christmas Cheer nor how well this one smokes (yet) as I am still down with flu-like symptoms here. Lastly NO rum was harmed during the making of this photo. :)

bayoubreeze

Lurker
Oct 9, 2012
My friend, you're lucky I didn't see that pipe first. Right now, not sure whether I'm more envious of the pipe or the bottle. :twisted:

frennchy11

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 28, 2011
Really cool pipe! I like the blue band on there too. Next pipe is going to have to be from Briar Bird

hawk60ce

Lifer
Jun 11, 2012
The 2012 Christmas cheer is very good. I just ordered a second tin after unopened the first one. Wasnt sure what i was going to smoke today, Thanks for helping me make up my mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.