PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

brass

Lifer
Jun 4, 2014
United States
I just pulled the trigger on an estate Jeppesen, which I'll use for next month's Tobacco Crawl with Greg Pease.

I own a similar Neerup pot, also designed by Jeppesen, pictured below. It was so similar in design and finish that I almost took a pass on ordering the new one pictured above. But in the end, I pulled the trigger because it is a Jeppensen hand-made.

This acorn was my second Neerup. Got it in estate. It was the best $65 I ever paid for a pipe.

This was the first Neerup I purchased:

I missed a light sandblasted Jeppensen on ebay over the weekend. I'm still a little disappointed. If any of you happened to win that pipe from Pipstud, and you want barter for it, please feel free to PM me.

philobeddoe

Lifer
Oct 31, 2011
East Indiana
Very nice collection Brass, I especially like the acorn. Neerup makes a helluva good pipe and are very underrated, so get the bargains while you still can!

brass

Lifer
Jun 4, 2014
United States
Thanks, guys. They do smoke sweet. The canadian-like billiard has developed some obstruction - or the draft hole is to small - and I can't get a cleaner through it.Still smokes great but I might send it out for modification/repair.

Status
Not open for further replies.