PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

requiemsoup

Lurker
Oct 31, 2013
Hawaii
Snagged this on ebay just a few minutes before the auction ended! It's a Brian Doran pipe, ebay name briarguy, Youtube name Beans316.
2yo3ce1.jpg

vi37sn.jpg

Now, Brian, from what I've gathered from Youtubers', usually gives a buyer a tamper and a sample of some baccy; which is exactly what I received :D . Although I was a bit disappointed that I got a golf-tee, as I was hoping to add to my tamper collection, I couldn't help but have a good laugh on how awesome that is because it actually makes for a decent tamper :lol:
Nonetheless I am very, very happy with this pipe. I love the more stubby style pipe and it smokes like a dream. Brian did send me some Black Cherry but I've had it in my mind since I bought this that I was gonna break it in with some Frog Morton :puffy:
Enjoy! I know I am :P

anglesey

Can't Leave
Jan 15, 2014
Hah, that's pretty cool. Not my kind of style, but the customised golf tee did make me chuckle.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
That's about the toastiest nose warmer I've seen. Someone on another post was looking for short stubby

pipes. Here it is. I like the fire and smoke a little further from my face, but this is a pleasingly original

design. Handsome briar on this one too.

heffeweisse

Might Stick Around
Sep 9, 2013
Very nice rusticated style. However, I am not sure if I can get used to such a short stem :puffy:

rangerearthpig

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 5, 2014
That would come in handy as a face warmer at sleeting soccer match, if you could get away with smoking it in the stadium. Very nice little pipe!

Status
Not open for further replies.