PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

hmhaines

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 5, 2016
CT
IMG_20160917_183023_zps6njnceme.jpg

Traded with a member of another forum, got an unsmoked 2010 St. Patty's Day Peterson in the mail today! Breaking her in with McC 5100.
Love this pipe. Very happy. Like the title says, it is my first Peterson, my first big-name pipe!

aldecaker

Lifer
Feb 13, 2015
Nice! Congratulations on that. I love a lot of the Peterson shapes, but have never dropped the hammer on one myself. Enjoy.

Jun 4, 2014
The XL20 is the shape designation. The XL shapes are the same as the Sherlock Holmes Series. Thr XL20 is the "Rathbone" which is based on the pipe that Basil Rathbone smoked in the first two Sherlock Holmes films

hmhaines

Sep 5, 2016
CT
Kinda forgot about that! Hanna Hats rock!
Normally I'm in a big Stetson, might make a point of pairing up my Irish stuff, though. Why not?

dottiewarden

Lifer
Mar 25, 2014
Toronto
Like the title says, it is my first Peterson, my first big-name pipe!
I've got a few Petersons and all are great smokers.
That shape suits your whole Irish get up with the hat and the beard.
Enjoy!

Jan 8, 2013
Congrats! I love my Petes. Here on the forums it seems you are either in the group that loves them, or the group that hates them :lol: Personally, I love them. Enjoy the heck out of it!

hmhaines

Sep 5, 2016
CT
I love Peterson's flow, the 'lines' in many of their designs are beautiful. Pretty women and classic cars are two of favorite things... So, curves. I like their curves.

hmhaines

Sep 5, 2016
CT
Nice, joseph. I'm saving up to by a Pete B10. Really want the Royal Irish line, that'll take a while to put away for though. What'd you get?

Status
Not open for further replies.