PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

troutface

Lifer
Oct 26, 2012
Colorado
When spud pointed out the Paronelli website (one of our sponsors) I found this nice Dublin and decided to give it a go. It has an interesting irregular rustication that waves in different directions. It's 6 inches long with a 13/16" bowl and thin walls, coming in at 26 grams. It has a wide open draw and is smoking very well.

dottiewarden

Lifer
Mar 25, 2014
Toronto
I believe the Italians know a thing or two about design. This example serves to uphold my theory! Congrats on the unique yet classic looking beauty!

troutface

Lifer
Oct 26, 2012
Colorado
It was shipped directly from Paronelli and they shipped it regular mail, so it took about 8 business days. With our "get it now" mentality it seemed like forever, but I have plenty of other pipes and managed to survive :wink:

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
That one's right up my avenue. I like the Dublin shape, the tapered stem, and the finish. I associate

Paronelli with their unusually colored pipes, so it's good to be reminded they also make traditional

briars.

troutface

Lifer
Oct 26, 2012
Colorado
I should have mentioned that Aliberto was easy to work with and responded to emails quickly and also shipped the pipe as soon as he had payment. He takes paypal and the whole thing went very easily.

troutface

Lifer
Oct 26, 2012
Colorado
I think the stem is acrylic Allan, but I'm not positive. I'm not sensitive to stem material (lucky me) so I never bother looking.

Dec 24, 2012
No one does rustication as well as the Italians, as this one shows. Nice pipe. I wasn't familiar with that site. To be honest, I found their site a little jumbled and confusing, but pipe looks like a winner.

Status
Not open for further replies.