PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

northernneil

Lifer
Jun 1, 2013
Well, yesterday I received my first Larrysson Pipe in the mail, and I have to admit, I am very excited to try it out!
qualitybriar14-263-600x449.jpg

The birdseye grain on the top and bottom of the bowl are absolutely amazing, and the stem is very comfortable in mouth. I purchased the pipe from Nick at QualityBriar.com, and could not be happier with the service I received.
Hoping to break the pipe in tonight, now I just need to decide what tobacco :)

northernneil

Lifer
Jun 1, 2013
Well, it's a mix of a prince and a strawberry shape. QualityBriar named it the "Princeberry," which I think is a wonderful name for it!

May 31, 2012
Wow, a dropdead bombshell stunner!
I'm in love.
That is one mighty fine lookin' pipe there.
Many congrats on getting it, may it serve you well!

:puffy:

yazamitaz

Lifer
Mar 1, 2013
That is a nice looking pipe and I love that grain. I can't tell from the pic but it doesn't appear to have that fiery red look, but something that is fading. I like it. That pipe looks like it needs some flake, like Wessex Brown VA Flake

fishnbanjo

Lifer
Feb 27, 2013
Paul makes great looking, and smoking, pipes, yours is no exception. I love both the Prince and Strawberry shapes and that is a remarkable marriage of the two, I wish you both many years of fine puffing!

banjo

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
That is a great looking pipe with some really nice grain. I have heard nothing but great things about Paul's work and he is definitely on my list of artisans to own one day. I hope yours smokes as good as it looks, congrats on your new acquisition.

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc
I love his take on the classic shapes, just a touch of whimsy. The stem/button work always look first rate as well. The folks I know who own a Larryson, all report they smoke very well. Enjoy!

Status
Not open for further replies.