PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

didimauw

Staff member
Jul 28, 2013
Burlington WI
Hello everyone. It's been a while since I've posted anything, and even since I've smoked a pipe. I quit cigarettes, and have taken a break from all smoking to help the process. It's been over 4 months now since smoking a single cigarette. I was looking at all my pipe stuff sorta organizing everything, when I thought it would be a good time to break out my first corn cob pipe.
This pipe is my most smoked, beat down, repaired, and we'll loved pipe. After my last thread with my newest cob which was the only pipe I smoked, for almost a year, I have really missed this pipe.
While cleaning out the garage on this cold winter day in Wisconsin, I fired it up. Filled with of course my favorite. Carter Hall.
IMG-20190114-103914.jpg

IMG-20190114-103905.jpg

IMG-20190114-103837.jpg

Boy how I missed it.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Congratulations on quitting nails. That's a life achievement. I know non-smokers would say it's splitting hairs between cigs and pipes; I think it's a long stretch.

didimauw

Staff member
Jul 28, 2013
Burlington WI
Yes Cosmic, that too. I get less time on the site because we aren't allowed to be on our phones at work. And every one there talked it very serious. When you are in charge of a 16,000 ton bomb rolling through town, you don't want any distractions.

Status
Not open for further replies.