PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

crpntr1

Lifer
Dec 18, 2011
Texas
I've managed to aquire 10 pipes so far. Nothing fancy but I like all of'em!!
IMAG0258.jpg
an MM cob, of course, KW bent tomato, KW dublin, duke of dundee billiard, and a longchamp bulldog
IMAG0259.jpg
next is an unmarked briar bent apple,a briar/meer billiard, Carey Magic Inch bent dublin,and a Cornwall billiard (my current fav)
IMAG0227.jpg
and finally, this one was actually my first, dad brought it home from Germany, where he was stationed after the Korean war, was never smoked until this past Christmas morning, Dad died in '02 & I thought it was a good way to remember him, then decided I'll smoke it only christmas morning from now on. I know a lack of pete's & the like but I like how it's going so far. :)

crpntr1

Lifer
Dec 18, 2011
Texas
Thanks everyone, its a pretty decent start I think. @ logandow, I'll try again after work, might just take another pic. @ zanthal, the one on the right is a kaywoodie standard, marked 13 b on the right side, that's all I know so far about it. I thought it was called a tomato shape.

adam12

Part of the Furniture Now
May 16, 2011
It is a major pet peeve of mine when people say "here's my pipe, but it's nothing special." As if every other pipe in the world is a S. Bang freehand or something, and YOUR pipe doesn't measure up.
Seriously man, those pipes are awesome. They are special to you which is all that counts. No one is judging your stash. And if they do, then tell them to go pound sand because your collection is pretty admirable.
My first pipes were not even that nice.

wildcat

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 1, 2012
@crpntr1: Nice pipes bub! Great story about your dad and the Christmas pipe. Good smoking to ya!

Status
Not open for further replies.