PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mcitinner1

Lifer
Apr 5, 2014
Missouri
I had a large kidney stone removed, and then my prostate reamed out on 12/21, so lately I haven't felt like smoking much, and when I do, it's been a quick bowl. My tub of Carter Hall is usually what I reached for, and it has been great for me. :puffy:

jravenwood

Can't Leave
Apr 23, 2017
Its a cornerstone tobacco to be sure. Hope you start feeling better soon Stan and are ok and on the mend! :puffy:

philobeddoe

Lifer
Oct 31, 2011
East Indiana
Get well soon Stan, I thought it was Velvet, not Carter Hall, whose slogan was: When a fella needs a friend. Sometimes simple is what is called for...comfort baccy!

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
'Had a stone. It's extreme misery. Gentle healing to you, sipping your CH.

mcitinner1

Lifer
Apr 5, 2014
Missouri
Yep, stones are a real bitch. Hope that never happens again. I had a couple of nurses who were mothers, and they both said kidney stones were worse than giving birth. :puffy:

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
How did I miss this thread? Ouch! Hate to hear that Stan, but definitely glad you're on the mend. BTW, epidydimitis is a bit more painful, and wouldn't wish that on anyone! 8O

mcitinner1

Lifer
Apr 5, 2014
Missouri
Duane when I was in my early twenties, a doctor told me I had epidydimitis, when one testicle shrank to half it's original size. There was no pain or sex involved in the ordeal.

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
Mine was caused playing high school soccer. Doubled in size, and the most pain I've ever been in, beating out kidney stones, tooth aches, and a knee fracture.

mackeson

Part of the Furniture Now
Mar 29, 2016
CH is a great, solid tobacco. I wish I was only in the mood for 1 tobacco any time. That would certainly make life easier. I admire your singular craving and am envious. I'm a spoiled tobacco whore and always crave something different.

Status
Not open for further replies.