PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 24, 2012
I have a number of trips planned over the next six months or so, and I am looking for some tips on places to visit.
First, this summer I am taking the family to Europe for three weeks. We will be visiting the following cities:
Paris

Venice

Florence

Rome

Barcelona

Athens

Island of Mykanos

Istanbul
Any good pipe places to visit in the above cities?
Then, in early fall I am going to be in Tokyo for 10 days at a conference. Are there any places in Tokyo worth a visit?
Looking forward to any tips. I really need to plan this out in advance.

swilford

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 30, 2010
Longs, SC
corporate.laudisi.com
Peck,
In Tokyo, there's Kagaya in Shinjuku and Kikisui in Ginza. Kagaya's a little hard to find (before GPS, it was almost impossible to find, now it's only slightly challenging) and it's tiny, but I prefer it; occasionally interesting estates. Occasionally, Kikisui has some really special stuff; I saw the first Jorn Micke I'd ever seen at Kikisui in 2002 (prior to Micke's death, of course). And Keigai is supposed to be excellent; I know the owner, but I've never visited the shop (and I forget exactly where it is, except that it's either not near Tokyo at all, or pretty far out in the periphery).
In Rome, there's Novelli. Plus a handful of others whose names escape me. There are a few good shops though.
Sykes

Reactions: vates
Status
Not open for further replies.