Status
Not open for further replies.

admin

Smoking a Pipe Right Now
Staff member
Nov 16, 2008
St. Petersburg, FL
pipesmagazine.com
Our Featured Interview on The Pipes Magazine Radio Show tonight is with Gina Roode. Gina is a full time musician with an album of her own original acoustic guitar songs. She also performs live almost every week at various locations in Southern California, and she is of course, a pipe smoker. In addition, Gina is the June 2014 Pipe Babe on PipesMagazine.com to be published next week.
gina-roode.jpg

rmbittner

Lifer
Dec 12, 2012
It's nice to have a Pipe Babe that is a genuine pipe smoker, not just a temporary one for the sake of the photo shoot.
But it's really great to have another female guest on the show! I hope it builds some interest for the women pipe smokers out there. For a while, we had several who were active on the forums, but I can't remember the last time I saw a post from one of them. I hope we didn't somehow make them feel unwelcome.
Bob

riffraff

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 8, 2014
South Carolina
What a show to follow the Andres Segovia! Gina is an exceptional musician for not only being 22, but self taught as well. She was a breath of fresh air. I watched her "Ridin' the Blinds" video on YouTube. She is quite the artist. I hope that she goes far.
I second you on the rant about DVDs. I hate not being able to FFW through all the BS before the actual movie.
Another great show, gentlemen.

settersbrace

Lifer
Mar 20, 2014
A refreshing interview with a talented young lady who obviously smokes her pipes for all the right reasons, because she enjoys them! A great show and a great find as far as guests go.

Status
Not open for further replies.