PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

chuckw

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 7, 2009
In a spin off of Oppie's "favorite" thread, What is your most beautiful looking pipe?

For me, it's this Danish cut Astley.
ASTLEYS.jpg

jcsoldit

Lifer
Mar 27, 2010
Wisconsin
This isn't the first time I've posted a picture of this pipe, but this Savinelli is the one I'd have to choose from my collection.

P1010048.jpg

sapo59

Can't Leave
Dec 29, 2009
I like your pick Phil, Oh great nose-warmer inventor!! I have to think about this one and post a picture later.

louisrmantha

Lurker
Mar 4, 2010
Wow! You guys have great pipes. They all have beautiful grain, event the corn cob has a great pattern, reminiscent of brier bird-eye. Here is my little jewel, it's hand made by the local craftsmen of Blatter&Blatter. It's nothing fancy I just like the way the general look of my large billiard.

Stuff
[/img]

louisrmantha

Lurker
Mar 4, 2010
It's about 6" long x 2" hight x 1"3/4 wide. It smokes like a charm! Actually all my Blatter pipe smoke like a charm. What amaze me the most it cost me 80$can and the quality is amazing. I don't know what are the international shipping policies are but here is their catalogue.

Blatter&Blatter

chuckw

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 7, 2009
I'm facinated by that Tinsky Lawerance (upper left). What would you call that shape? A fluted calabash? A tulip?

jcsoldit

Lifer
Mar 27, 2010
Wisconsin
Lawrence... All of the pipes in the picture are very nice, but that Calabash is something special.
Art... your collection is amazing. I say that based on the pipe posted here as well as the assortment you just posted on another thread. It's like a history lesson on pipes!

python

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 8, 2009
Maryland
pipesmagazine.com
Great looking pipes everyone!
Trying to choose just one pipe is like trying to choose between your children. They are all beautiful in their own way.
I would probably say that this Ardor is my most beautiful pipe:

ardor-urano-fantasy-600x332.jpg

With honorable mention to my Nording and my Luciano:

nording-freehand-01-600x188.jpg

nording-freehand-600x234.jpg

luciano-89-600x194.jpg

The Luciano has some great birdseye on the bottom. You can see some really good photos of the Luciano here:

http://neatpipes.com/store/catalog/800/lu019L.jpg
It is really hard to choose. There are a few more that I really love how they look.

pstlpkr

Lifer
Dec 14, 2009
Birmingham, AL
You are right Bob it's hard to choose.

But I love a good Free Form, I'm with Phil.
However, one of my favorites is my little Ardor.

They are all very nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.