PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

bulldogbriar89

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 3, 2014
Thanks Freakiefrog. I actually found it on e-bay . It was in really good shape so I waited it out and bud, and I got it for $45. All I had to do was give it a clean, and it was good to go. I do need to do a little better job cleaning the gold band

geo3rge

Might Stick Around
Oct 28, 2013
Good looking pipe. I take it you have to smoke outdoors? I'm doing that more these days as I want the house fume free. My own early morning smoke is St. Bruno, usually the flake, around 6am or so, sometimes earlier if I can't sleep. Always good to start the day with a pipe, I feel.

Steve

seagullplayer

Jan 30, 2014
Indiana
I hope to look at this picture in the hot steamy days of June or July, when I need to cool off.
That's a nice pipe and all, but it just looks to cold otherwise! lol

bulldogbriar89

Oct 3, 2014
Steve yeah I do have to, but I also like to smoke outside. I love the outdoors and just being outside. I was as were I work when I took this pic and had no other choice. my morning pipe is at 6:30-7 when I have to be in work thats why I will usually smoke it their.I agree 100% with you on that.
seagull feel free to look at this picture whenever you want. thank you it's a great smoker. and looks awesome as well. I like the cold it doesn't bother me at all. i work in a fish market were it is about 20 degrees all the time. I actually have the hot weather and would take snow and cold over hot humid and sticky.

dottiewarden

Lifer
Mar 25, 2014
Toronto
Always good to start the day with a pipe, I feel.
Nothing like that morning pipe to get the day started. And a pipe/tobacco combo like that is enough to get any serious piper out of bed and into the cold!

cortezattic

Lifer
Nov 19, 2009
Chicago, IL
As a retiree, more often than not that first smoke in the morning is what motivates me to get out of bed.

Rattray's Hal O'the Wynd is a pretty good kick-starter: rich and assertive, but not overly strong.

momeerphil

Might Stick Around
Oct 26, 2009
Although I'm not required to smoke outside, I often do. In the winter, with the cold, crisp air, the tobacco seems to taste especially good, and smoking a pipe seems to add some warmth.

bulldogbriar89

Oct 3, 2014
cortez i have wanted to try that blend, but all i can find is over priced aged tins.
phil I think even if I could smoke inside I would still smoke outside just because I love being outside and nature.

Status
Not open for further replies.