Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 6, 2013
We've got a moose in our yard, too -- well, at least part of one:
2d2c76r.jpg

Cool video!

plateauguy

Lifer
Mar 19, 2013
Incredible animals - my folks use to have a homestead in Burns Lake, Canada. The moose would break down the porch when they stood on it to peek in the windows. Mom would chase them off with a broom.

flyguy

Lifer
Nov 20, 2012
The grandkids spotted this moose in our backyard under the playground equipment. They had just returned from using the swings. This bull sat under the swings for about 45 minutes, chewing his cud.
9369259772_9dcc9c879d.jpg
[/url][/img]

flmason

Lifer
Oct 8, 2012
I hope the moose did not cause any damage to your home or harm you or your family.
I have heard they can cause damage at times.

flyguy

Lifer
Nov 20, 2012
You're right! A moose can be downright belligerent. However, this moose was not a problem. It probably would be better if they didn't visit while the grand children are present.

Aug 14, 2012
If I had a problem with a moose, I would get a moose call and go down the street and blow it. Photograph it first though. What is the plural? Mooses or meese?

hunter185

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 4, 2012
Awesome. Deer bed down in my yard every day. Just see their ears sticking up. Moose in the area too, and they're much harder on the fences. My horses don't care about the deer, but my mare chased a moose through the fence when she was pregant. Apparently angering pregant women of any species is not in your best interest...even if you're a moose!

youngpiper1

Might Stick Around
Jun 6, 2013
We have deer around here, no moose to my knowledge...personally if it was in season I would grab a crossbow, or shotgun, whichever season it may be.

Status
Not open for further replies.