PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

deathmetal

Lifer
Jul 21, 2015
Let's face it: buying Mixture 79 can be trying at the best of times.
I propose we put together our funds and purchase it in bulk, maybe 5-55 lbs, so that we can all enjoy this delicacy at low cost.
Who else is in?

peteguy

Lifer
Jan 19, 2012
Remember that this guy only smoked mixture 79 for two days.
2JM0pHp.jpg

hawky454

Lifer
Feb 11, 2016
Austin, TX
I've never tried Mixture 79 so I guess I don't get the joke... it is a joke, right? All this shit talk makes me think I'll probably like it. Put me down for a half an ounce. :puffy:

instymp

Lifer
Jul 30, 2012
"I love rice when I'm really hungry and I want to eat 2,000 of something."

Deuce, lol, never thought of the logistics.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Mixture 79 is like Brylon pipes. Few if any on Forums is a fan, but clearly, someone out there is buying this blend, and pipe smokers have for many many decades. Why? They haven't tried anything else? It's available to them and other blends aren't? There's a genetic demographic that tastes it differently, and to them it is superb? Maybe they smoke it in their Brylon pipes. Actually, regarding Brylon, one Forums member who does reclamation of buildings after major fires likes his Brylon for its sheer durability, and the fact that it can be cleaned after being handled in really messy work situations -- so that's fair and understandable. But that can't account for all of Brylon pipes, nor solve the mystery of Mixture 79. These are like mantras, mysteries to be meditated.

Status
Not open for further replies.