PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

baronsamedi

Lifer
May 4, 2011
Dallas
I'm sure you've seen me blathering on about my new blend, which I've called Miskatonic University Blend in homage to H.P. Lovecraft. Well I forced tried it out on a couple of my fellow Texans who agreed that it didn't suck so I'm opening up the chance to review the blend to the next five people who post. The only thing you agree to by posting is suffering to try the blend and post a review here on this thread!
Good or bad, I need to know it hurts what you think, because I'm still doing tweaks here and there.
Here's a basic description:
Miskatonic University Blend is a natural blend of Black Cavendish and Dark Burley spiced with Eastern Carolina Ribbon, Perique and a wee bit of Cyprian Latakia. It is cool and mild, but for the vanilla aroma of Cavendish and the occasional plum-spice of Perique. It is the perfect blend for those moonlit hours of study, contemplation and reflection upon the vicissitudes of that world which hides behind the wall of sleep.

crpntr1

Lifer
Dec 18, 2011
Texas
I have some so I'm not one of the 5, I was originally going to suggest/request a touch more perique but tonight I smoked it in a kindof wide open pot and the perique flavor was slightly more pronounced. Lat hit didn't change. Its a good blend.

romanza10

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 10, 2012
South Carolina
While Latakia isn't my favorite, I like every thing else you've got in your blend. If the gate is still open for this please PM me.

batdemon

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 20, 2011
Sounds interesting, sorry I missed the boat on this one but look forward to hearing what everyone thinks of it.

baronsamedi

Lifer
May 4, 2011
Dallas
Thanks guys. @ Chris the blend is funny that way. It also makes a difference what kind of pipe. The Perique soars through in my Brian, but it feels more balanced in the Meer.

baronsamedi

Lifer
May 4, 2011
Dallas
So the unholy alliance is:

mp31guitar

photoman13

lordnoble

rigmedic1

romanza10
Fellows who have already tried it, like Mick and Chris may weigh in, of course. And herbinedave when be gets his.

photoman13

Lifer
Mar 30, 2012
You should have my address from the box pass as well. If you need me to resend it just PM me. This will be my first review but at least you will get a newbie's perspective.

barkar

Lifer
Apr 17, 2012
Looking forward to hearing the results. Sorry I didn't see the thread sooner though.

wnghanglow

Part of the Furniture Now
Mar 25, 2012
I always like to see people blending there own blends, I hope it's great and the people who get the samples make sure to post what you think!

Status
Not open for further replies.