PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
I had to order a pouch of Amphora Burley after a member sent me a sample. Then I had to order a tin of Russ O.'s Blackhouse since it was on sale. Then I had to order two ounces of Stokkebye's 201 Black Cavendish Bulk as a blending leaf and for the occasional extra mild smoke. So PC got my late Saturday night order. Now if I can ever get around to some of the tins I ordered back in 2013....

danimalia

Lifer
Sep 2, 2015
San Francisco Bay Area, USA
I've been pretty broke, so most of my orders lately are small like this, too. In a way, it's nice because it forces me to focus on just a couple tins or bags instead of a dozen.
I also have some Amphora Burley coming today, I hope. Some of the new Kentucky blend as well. Can't wait to try them.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Yeah, I know we have members posting rooms full of tins and ordering five pounds at a time, so obviously I'm on a lower order of magnitude with cellaring. Funny thing is, because of my moderate usage, I still stay way ahead of my consumption and can discover jars and unopened tins I almost forget I have. So my little three item orders keep me way ahead of my puffing. I'll get to that El Nino eventually, but I may get to the arriving Amphora Burley first. The Blackhouse won Russ O. an award as a "throw down" matching of a well-loved discontinued blend back in 2011, so I had to try that.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Thanks mtwaller. I think if I didn't buy any more tobacco, I could coast for six or eight years as it is. I just can't amp up my bowls per day.

Status
Not open for further replies.