Status
Not open for further replies.

admin

Smoking a Pipe Right Now
Staff member
Nov 16, 2008
St. Petersburg, FL
pipesmagazine.com
Our Featured Interview on The Pipes Magazine Show tonight is with Mike McNiel. Mike is part of the husband & wife team that run McClelland Tobacco Company. McClelland is one of the most popular boutique pipe tobacco companies, and Mike has been in the tobacco business since he was a teenager. He has so much history and experience in the business that he has forgotten more about tobacco than most of us will ever know. In the "Pipe Parts" segment, Brian will give us a brief review of the reverse calabash pipe he bought at the Chicago show.
brian-mike-mary.jpg

Brian Levine (seated), Mike & Mary McNiel at the 2012 Kansas City Pipe Show

bluegrassbrian

Your Mom's Favorite Pipe Smoker
Aug 27, 2016
Louisville
2 things regarding this show. It's the 3rd time I've listened, as I love this interview. I'd love to smoke a bowl and talk tobacco with Mike.

Another is the KA pipe review.. I've just bought my first KA and am awaiting it's arrival. It's the most beautiful and lithe pencil shanked lovat I've ever seen and it can't get here soon enough.

bluegrassbrian

Your Mom's Favorite Pipe Smoker
Aug 27, 2016
Louisville
Hey hey..I was on the show lol
Well here it is..just came today. It was delivered as I was leaving for work so not the best pics.
9pcirBd.jpg

55i2ieR.jpg

bigpond

Lifer
Oct 14, 2014
Anyone have a working link for this? It's 404 on the podcast page. Seriously, this forum needs a serious update. Feels like it's stuck in 2002.

bigpond

Lifer
Oct 14, 2014
Pagan, the link to the podcast page works for me but the link to the next page which has the McNeil interview does not.

Status
Not open for further replies.