PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

lifeon2

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 19, 2012
denver co
So I cant find any middletons apple locally. I have tried the cherry and I like it and was wondering if anyone had any thoughts on the apple blend or perhaps a sample they might be willing to send or trade or what have you.
Thanks

Rick

wildcat

Jan 1, 2012
Middleton's Apple is one of my go to tobaccos. I love it! Spend 1 or 2 days per week with it and dip into here and there thru the week. Very mild, nice fruity pouch aroma. Nice sweet smoke, not really apple in flavor, but sweet, mildly fruity, more of an essence really. Cool smoking, lights easily and stays lit. None of the B&Ms I shop at carry it, so I pick it up at 1 of 3 local Smoke-n-Saves. I pick it up a pouch at a time, but I do want to order a "6 pack" of it from http://www.milantobacco.com/middletonproducts.htmvia the web and save a bunch of $.
'Spose I could buy a pouch for you or send ya a pipes worth if you want me to tho. Let me know...
Now finding Middleton's Royal Comfort is harder for me as no one caries it locally. Park Lane has it but they are a bit of a drive for just one pouch. Have to order this soon too.....

wildcat

Jan 1, 2012
@markw4mms, true, they don't have it on the actually sales floor tho and I always forget to ask.

lifeon2

Jan 19, 2012
denver co
Thanks mark dont know why I didnt look there :oops: suppose I'll have to put together a large order

wildcat

Jan 1, 2012
@lifeon2 let me know if u want me to send you a bit via post office. If yes, I can get it in the mail tomorrow after work...

wildcat

Jan 1, 2012
@lifeon2: Rick, that sample of Apple is in the mail... watch your mailbox!

lifeon2

Jan 19, 2012
denver co
Thanks so much to wildcat and uberam3rica you guys just jumped right up thats what I like about this community and wildcat there will be something coming your way as well.

colorduke

Mar 5, 2011
Pipetrucker it's a nice smoke with a small amount of apple flavor,also careys has a nice one called grandmas apple pie way different then middletons but also very good imho.

wildcat

Jan 1, 2012
with a small amount of apple flavor
...and most of that is in the pouch aroma, but there is a light fruity/sweetness to the smoke. Give it a go pipetrucker, I really enjoy it!

wildcat

Jan 1, 2012
@jomodeer: I'm trying out Middleton's Cherry Blend (2oz sample from 4noggins). It's certainly better than Paladin IMO, but I'm not ready to trade it in for the Apple as one of my go to tobaccos.

colorduke

Mar 5, 2011
I could make apple and everyday smoke quicker then the middletons cherry blend,the more i smoke apple the more it reminds me of ch with a apple scent to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.