Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

taerin

Lifer
May 22, 2012
Alright, so I didn't hold much hope out for Ruins of Isengard, it was given to me as a sample in the pack that crk69 had sent me for free out of kindness to try some new things out and boy was I wrong. The Middle Earth Series ain't just some stupid marketing gimmick for low grade tobacco like I had so previously thought, Ruins of Isengard instantly became my favorite smoke ever, just perfect for someone who has issues dealing with high nicotine blends (even most medium ones), but wants a deep, rich, satisfying smoke. Now I have to get in bulk the ruins and some Shortcut to Mushrooms(nearly everyone says this is even better), and probabley an ounce of the rest of them just to see. Well c-ya guys I'm off to smoke some more of the ruins. Sorry Penzance, I still love you, but I love Ruins of Isengard even more (and no, I am not going to yet again compare this to the Frog)!

crk69

Part of the Furniture Now
Jun 30, 2012
Glad you are enjoying it.. I'm fixing to light up a bowl of Longbottom Leaf... :puffy:

taerin

Lifer
May 22, 2012
Hopefully it's not the same woodsey flavor Northwoods has, I thought I had lit pure 100% pine needles in my pipe 8O

kelp

Lurker
Aug 9, 2012
Any e-tailers sell the middle earth collection? I am interested in trying.

photoman13

Lifer
Mar 30, 2012
No problem and welcome to the forum. If you haven't had them they sell a sample pack. I've heard shortcut to mushrooms is amazing. Once the budget allows it I want to pick up some of that to try.

kelp

Lurker
Aug 9, 2012
Thanks! Glad to have found this place. The sampler pack is what I'll be ordering first. I've heard the same of the Shortcut to Mushrooms. Also heard good things about the Isengard. We shall see when the sampler comes in!

tokerpipes

Lifer
Jan 16, 2012
Eatonville, WA
Dont get the sample pack. For a few bucks more you can get an ounce of each, instaed of the small amount of each supplied in the sample pack.
And a great addition to get when you make that purchase is to look up Halflings Leaf on here. It realy compliments the series and I think Just for Him should pick it up, IMHO.

hobie1dog

Lifer
Jun 5, 2010
Cornelius, NC
Tokerpipes is right, the Sampler has really small samples, maybe enough for two small bowls, it must make a lot of profit for them though.

kelp

Lurker
Aug 9, 2012
Thanks for the words tokerpipes. I sent a message to pipeinhand (I believe that is the gentleman's handle) a few days ago to secure a batch for myself!

Status
Not open for further replies.