PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

pastordaniel

Lurker
Sep 20, 2015
To my brethren and sistren of the pipe world: May your 2016 be as full as your pipe. Thank you all who have gifted me tobaccos from which to learn (only started in August) - there is still so much tobacco out there - please don't stop! I have learned so much from reading your words - thank you all who have contributed. Fellow noobs ... be patient, slow down, and dive deeply into previous threads. God bless us, everyone.

Jun 4, 2014
May the Belsnickle pass your house by, and Ole St. Nick fill your stocking to the brim! Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Where I am, tomorrow (starting at midnight) is Christmas Eve, but I got confused about that. Have a pet that needed to go to the vet, and I got a cancellation appointment, blah blah. The animal's doing better, and we're hoping for better still. Net result, my mental calendar got jogged forward. So happy eve of Christmas Eve, and Merry Christmas and happy holidays to all.

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
Merry Christams, all! Mine will start 8 hours earlier than usual (in Scotland).
Pappy- Great shot, but now please do one with wreaths of smoke curling about....!

agnosticpipe

Lifer
Nov 3, 2013
In the sticks in Mississippi
Happy Holidays to all, and to all a good pipe!
It's so warm out tonight I decided to wear a Hawaiian shirt to the family party.

photo-49-600x450.jpg

flmason

Lifer
Oct 8, 2012
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all members and their families. I hope everyone is safe and the weather is good. Here in Florida it does not even feel like winter since the daily temps are in the 80's.

Status
Not open for further replies.