PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

ace57

Lifer
Jun 21, 2011
I would just like to tell You all about My Gal, She is the best, I told You all that I retiered well I'm still not getting a check yet and just found out it could be 3 or 4 mounths yet well money is real low for Me needless to say. She is paying for everything and working Her butt off doing it too. She payed for 6 of My pipes that I'm smoking and even pays for My baccy, She has some bids on 2 more pipes on E-bay for Me as well. I know Her job is not a big paying one but She still buys for Me. I'm starting to have things going on with My back and leggs so now She ordered a cane for Me. I know She is going with out things She would like so I can have the things I like. She is great and I don't know what I would do with out Her. Don't mean to sound sappy, just needed to tell how some can be, I'm very lucky to have Her. :worship:

baronsamedi

Lifer
May 4, 2011
Dallas
You need a cane, Ace? I have a real nice short walking staff that I made of cedar. It's light, sturdy and durable. Unique looking, too. It is the only one of a series that I made that didn't sell before the place I was consigning them at shut down. It's also 48" long, so it's a bit more than a cane. Good for attitude adjustments. PM me your address and I'll send it to you for the cost of shipping.
This is one of me holding the cane
79c7f1ef.jpg

This is a better quality pic of the head of the cane.
a9985825.jpg

baronsamedi

Lifer
May 4, 2011
Dallas
The first present I gave my wife was one of my walking sticks. I must be part dog, showing my love by bringing her a stick.
Right on, Ace. Good woman there!

Jul 12, 2011
@ace- def keeper my brother of briar...all mine does is bitch and bitch about my pipe smoke'in... and well u get the point...I told

Her if she did less bitch'in and picked up a pipe and some bacci she wouldn't be such a ....well u get the point.... :lol:

collin

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 29, 2010
Oklahoma
That's great Ace,....it's rare indeed to find someone that cares for others as she does,...take good care of each other.
Baronsamedi,....you're alright!! :clap: A tip of my hat to you.

ace57

Lifer
Jun 21, 2011
Thank You all, I should of told You Her name, it's Cera. Baronsamedi We'll be talken thanks.

mjtannen

Can't Leave
Jan 3, 2011
Hey Baron: Love your stick and also your body art. We need a clear pic of more of you to fully appreciate. Wish I lived closer to your shop. As you can tell from my avatar I have a great deal of "available" body space.

fullbent

Can't Leave
May 6, 2011
One thing we know for sure.....She is not my ex!That being said...Sounds like you got a keeper ace.

baronsamedi

Lifer
May 4, 2011
Dallas
Ace, shoot me a PM and we'll talk.
Cyndi, I actually got a girl to go out with me after bringing her a sack of dead rats (long story). I've gotten better since then.
mjtannen, I'm not a tattooist, just a fan of them. If you live in North Texas I can reccommend the guy who did this one...
GroveCovermini-1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.