PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 12, 2011
Anyone try this one yet? I love the tin presentation here with

the wax seal on the top of the tin...outstanding MC! I hope

the blend inside the tin is just as good ;-)
http://www.smokingpipes.com/tobacco/by-maker/mcclelland/moreinfo.cfm?product_id=11977

jpberg

Lifer
Aug 30, 2011
I have yet to open a tin of the 2010 version, but both the Red and Green wax labels are lovely blends.

lostandfound

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 30, 2011
I have a brown wax seal version sitting in a drawer waiting to be opened. I have to admit, I ordered mine because of the packaging. :roll:

ciderguy

Can't Leave
May 30, 2013
I haven't had anything from them I didn't enjoy, and I've heard many fine things about the Anniversary.

moses

Jan 12, 2013
Biddeford
I haven't had anything from them I didn't enjoy
Agreed. I've got just over a pound of this (2010 version) sitting in the cellar. Haven't tried any yet, but I've yet to be disappointed with anything I've tried from McClelland. So... High hopes and high expectations for this one. Short of using bad leaf, I feel like it's hard to make a bad LatVA. Two great tastes that taste great together!

4dotsasieni

Jan 6, 2013
I'm smoking some right now and just enjoying the mellow, nutty flavour. The Latakia is pretty light, as the label says - just enough to cool the smoke. Highly recommended for VA lovers.

4dotsasieni

Jan 6, 2013
"I love the tin presentation here with

the wax seal on the top of the tin."
I forgot to add: Consumer Rule #1: Never let a manufacturer know you bought his product because you were attracted by the packaging. That'll just encourage them to fancy up the wrapping and up the price accordingly! :twisted:

Status
Not open for further replies.