PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

josephcross

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 30, 2015
Forget that stuff, Im stocking up on Cpt. Black Grape. Gotta get it before the flippers do!
In all seriousness, its a little sad knowing its probably the last shipment. Oh well, Ive moved on....

sablebrush52

The Bard Of Barlings
Jun 15, 2013
Southern Oregon
jrs457.wixsite.com
It's the last shipment. Remember when woodsroad posted about his call to McClelland during which Mary NcNeil told him that they were tinning up the last stuff? This was the last stuff.
The only surprise was the Tawney flake. My understanding was that they only made that in 2006, which is why all of the tins have 2006 printed on them. If anyone bought any, I'd like to know if it's stamped 2018.

5star

Nov 17, 2017
PacNW USA
Limited to only 50 tins per customer per day though
Well, that won't be a problem for me, that's for sure !

May 4, 2015
Interestingly, over on the social media, someone claims their B&M told them they'd be receiving shipments of some (didn't specify which) McC blends for the next 3-6 months.

Civil War

Lifer
Mar 6, 2018
Only CPCC: New Century Craftsbury: Frog Morton, Craftsbury: Frog Morton's Cellar left in stock

cohibajoe

Mar 2, 2018
Branchburg, NJ
I had setup a Alert for this...Also..to me the clue was most had been cleaned up on the site (why only leave

a few up??). I did order 30 FMC...Seems I ordered a few extra...Not going to look at my CC: this month.

lasttango

Sep 29, 2012
Wilmington, De / Ithaca, NY
Thanks. I grabbed some for myself...
I enjoyed the Frogs... haven't had them in a year or two... but I know I will want them again... so I have a few tins and I bought one more...

5star

Nov 17, 2017
PacNW USA
The Cellar is my favorite Froggy. I'm happy to pick up a few tins, but didn't go nuts. There are stronger baccys that I prefer over it.

canadianpuffer

Can't Leave
Oct 8, 2017
Balkan blue was limited to 10 tins. The Tawney flake I had an alert for, got it at 10:47, sold out by 11:12.. I missed out on it. Ah well.

Status
Not open for further replies.