PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikestanley

Lifer
May 10, 2009
Akron area of Ohio
So, I'm perusing eBay, looking at things I can't afford and I come across an auction fro a Dunhill Christmas 2005 pipe offered from Romania. It's listed as new (only tested). In other words, its been smoked (only once) to see if it works. The photos (of course) don't show the bowl.Once you wear a pair of underwear, you own them. Once you (test) smoke a pipe, its used. Geez.
Mike S.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Maybe he knows a little old lady from Pasadena who only tested it on a Sunday?

Jan 8, 2013
Sooo, are you saying your not open to wearing tested underwear? :crazy:
:roll: I ONLY buy and wear pre-tested underwear. How else are you suppose to know if it works correctly or not? However, I only wear the dark colored underwear. I've noticed pre-tested white tends to show streaks a bit more.

cossackjack

Lifer
Oct 31, 2014
Evergreen, Colorado
Up next the scintillating debate, Pre-Tested Depends: A New Fashion Statement - the Pro's & Con's.

Followed by the heated controversy, Mineral Oil: Laxative, Lubricant, or Stem Polish?.

And later, the sensitive subject: Pre-Tested Condoms: Do They Have a Place in Your Love Life?
(Maybe Nancy Grace could launch another endeavor after leaving CNN-HLN, but I would insist upon attribution).

mortonbriar

Lifer
Oct 25, 2013
New Zealand
I like to build up a good cake in my underpants (no dottle though) and I leave them on the rack for a week to dry a little before using them again. If the cake gets lumpy or two thick I just ream it back a little with a pocket knife, I have to do this out of the house, the family complain about the smell and I am no longer allowed to use the kitchen knife to ream my underpants. If my underpants ever get goopy or wet to the point of gurgling while I am out and about I just take a pipe cleaner and shove it up the leg hole, repeat process till cleaner comes out white, I get in trouble for leaving dirty pipe cleaners around the house too, fussy family I tell you!
Isaac :roll:

hextor

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 20, 2015
I have new toilet, I have only tested once, it is yours for 900 dollar, it is in great working condition, trust me I know, please email me at bulls@#t@gmail.com

p.s toilet might have yellow stains.

Status
Not open for further replies.