PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

sailorjeremy

Can't Leave
Feb 25, 2014
Virginia
Pretty excited about this one! I thought someone was going to outbid me for sure. But then again thats how I always feel.
This is a pipe made by Polish carver T. Polinski. He produces some great work, and he is a very nice gentleman who is very passionate about what he does. He has definitely earned him self a life long customer. So far I must say that this is the most beautiful pipe I own. Which means I have to name her! I don't know about you guys, but I like to name my pipes. So with that in mind, I present to you.... Serafina!
SERAFINA: Feminine form of Polish Serafin, meaning "burning one"

Jan 8, 2013
Nice. I have seen a handful of his pipes floating around on ebay, and I have yet yo find one that wasn't impressive. Great score.

pitchfork

Lifer
May 25, 2012
Very nice. My PAD dollars are kind of spoken for, but the Poles are making some very nice looking pipes that don't command very high prices. Yours is fantastic.

layinpipe

Lifer
Feb 28, 2014
Awesome win and score, Jeremy. Keep a keen eye, as they go for less than a benjamin fairly frequently. I hope she smokes well for ya buddy, happy puffing!
There's a seat waiting for ya out front at Emerson's when you get back, brother! Thank you for your service and hope all is well over there.
Cheers,

Corey

brudnod

Part of the Furniture Now
Aug 26, 2013
Great Falls, VA
I have 2 Polinski pipes and have been very pleased with the smokes. One is a full bent black rusticated bowel with amber stem, the other the bent version of what you have. Good catch! After a bit of cake you'll love the smoke and enjoy the appearance for years to come.

Status
Not open for further replies.