PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

quincy

Part of the Furniture Now
Feb 7, 2013
You know, I have two of these pipes and they are fantastic! However, I never hear anyone talking about them... Why is that? Does anyone else have an Armellini or am I the only one keeping them in business?

wyfbane

Lifer
Apr 26, 2013
Tennessee
Agreed, they make lovely pipes.
20130613_102008_zpsdb6b5733.jpg

^^ Mine.

fishnbanjo

Lifer
Feb 27, 2013
Sometimes I think when folks find a pipe brand that is a great smoker they tend to not over talk about it since they are a great value and often the pipes will elevate in price. The latest offerings from Armellini are excellent smokers and values. I truly love my laser rusticated panel bulldog which I nicknamed the Sea Urchin it received wonderful responses at the pipe club meeting last week.
9354274290_74f981440a.jpg

locopony

Jun 7, 2011
One of my favorite pipes. I have the calabash shape. It just keeps getting better and better with use. I am a bit surprised myself as I have mentioned them before and got zero response.

quincy

Feb 7, 2013
Wow, fishbanjo! That's a unique one! Fantastic. Armellini's daughter took over after his death and I haven't gotten one since she took over. I've seen them and they look great. She's put her own mark on them but kept them true enough her father that when you look at it, you know it's an Armellini. Hey, for the price, if no one wants 'em, I'll keep buying them up. That's for sure!

Status
Not open for further replies.