Matching Cumberland Pen, Pencil & Tamper Set.

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

Status
Not open for further replies.

eaglerico

Lifer
Jan 8, 2011
A guy I work with has recently got into Pen / Pencil making. I bought some cumberland stock and asked him to see what he could do with it. The results wee given to me today. I love it. What do you think?
IMAG0190.jpg

pruss

Lifer
Feb 6, 2013
Mytown
Very cool eaglerico. I like the idea of a matching set, or desk set, of pen, pencil and tamper. The hourglass shape is interesting. How are they in the hand?
-- Pat

eaglerico

Lifer
Jan 8, 2011
pruss... I think it is very comfortable in the hand. I like thicker pens & pencils though so this was made to my liking. He asked if I wanted the typical straight pencil shape or the hour glass approach. I thought with the pattern in the original cumberland stock that the hourglass would show off the grain better as well as feel better in my hand.
tbradsim1... I am actually trying to convince him to make a few more sets and let me post them on BriarBid for him. I think they would sell and is something many would want. I am definitely very proud of my set.

eaglerico

Lifer
Jan 8, 2011
I took another picture of the set with my Chacom 2013 POY with Cumberland stem. I almost want to get a custom display case for the set with the pipe in it.
IMAG0191.jpg

ejames

Lifer
Oct 6, 2009
Beautiful set Glen ! Would love to have a set like that- if I can afford it!

paintedklown

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 21, 2013
WOW! Now that is a beautiful set. Looks too nice to actually use! :)
I wonder why pipe manufacturers don't make matching sets like this. I would have to think they would be a good seller.

Status
Not open for further replies.