PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

tobacco

Lurker
Dec 29, 2012
Hello everyone I am from Maryland and looking to start a pipe club in my area. I only know of one other pipe club in Maryland but it is rather far away and meeting times do not work with my schedule. So if there is anyone interested in starting a new pipe club with me please send me a pm or email me. The goal is to have the meeting in the Columbia, Ellicott City, Severn Park, Annapolis one of those general areas but I am open to suggestions.

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc
I'd love to participate, but I'm waaay out West in Hagerstown. Baltimore has a club, they meet at Faders (Townson?) and there was a club at Main Street Cigars in Bel Air. Member scottdmb was in the Bel Air club. Both too far for me to make meetings.

bvbriar

Lurker
Jan 16, 2013
Might be somewhat feasible for me as I commute by Ellicott City every day on my way to Owings Mills, but I live in Frederick County and probably closer to Al.

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc
[/quote]Might be somewhat feasible for me as I commute by Ellicott City every day on my way to Owings Mills, but I live in Frederick County and probably closer to Al.
Western MD Pipe Club! I am working on setting up a Pipe Forum Night at the Winchester based JB Hayes Tobacconist, perhaps as early as next Thursday.

Status
Not open for further replies.