PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

skapunk1

Can't Leave
Feb 20, 2013
Ive been trying to download the lastest episode from iTunes and its not listed.
Anyone else experiencing this?
Warren

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc
No problem here. I still don't completely understand i-tunes (only used for his podcast). But, I opened the program and it downloaded the new podcast.

brianlevine

Might Stick Around
Oct 10, 2011
Warren,
I too, am having problems with iTunes. Episode 78 downloaded in my Library but, does not show up on the show page. Go Figure! The mystery of iTunes.
Brian

rmbittner

Lifer
Dec 12, 2012
I couldn't find it on Friday morning, when I usually listen. I ended up just coming here and streaming straight from the Radio Show page. But that's not ideal for me, since this site still uses Flash. . . and I not only hate Flash, but it's not supported natively on the iPad/iPhone. (I just have to use an alternate Web browser that supports it; it's fine for audio for awful if you're trying to watch any kind of Flash video.) I'd love to see this site upgrade to HTML5 and ditch the buggy Flash for this kind of thing.
Bob

skapunk1

Can't Leave
Feb 20, 2013
Brian,
Thanks for saving my forehead and my wooden dining table, which sits in front of my matching pipe cabinet.
This is where I usually download and listen to your show..... With a couple of cups of coffee of course.
I'll keep trying.
Warren

admin

Smoking a Pipe Right Now
Staff member
Nov 16, 2008
St. Petersburg, FL
pipesmagazine.com
I apologize for the inconvenience, but it is beyond our control here.
If you are subscribed to the podcast on iTunes, and use the iTunes application, then you should be fine.
If you are going to the iTunes webpage link that we publish with each show, the show is still not there, as of this posting. The xml file was updated, which is why it will download to the app. The updating of the iTunes web page is outside of our reach, and I have no explanation for it. We did everything that we usually do on our end.

skapunk1

Can't Leave
Feb 20, 2013
I found it in my podcast app after subscribing to the show. Listened to it today, no problems.
Interested to see what happens Friday morning. As long as I can listen, I'm happy, as I work Thurs evenings till 9pm.
Warren

Status
Not open for further replies.