Dec 3, 2011
Pleasanton, CA
For the sake of a clearer mental image:
IMG_20111221_133803.jpg

dylan793

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 12, 2011
Buchanan, GA
Im about 3/4 through a tin of MacB Vanilla Cream Flake. Absolutely love it. When im off work ill rub out a whole flake, fill my Peterson 106 and smoke it throughout the first half of the day.
Zanthal, just like some of the other guys said, everyone has their preference on how to approach flakes. I completely rub these out and then pack my pipe. Experiment though! I tried fold n stuff with this and didn't have much luck, but that's ok. It's all part of piping. Enjoy 8)

mlaug

Part of the Furniture Now
May 23, 2010
Iowa
zanthal, is this your first flake?
Try flyfishin's suggestions and see if you have a preference for loading a flake tobacco into your pipe.

smokenscotch

Part of the Furniture Now
Nov 23, 2011
That baccy is great and one of my favorites as I'm sure you've read on this forum. I always fold and stuff it. I let it sit out for about 25 minutes, then pack the pipe. Great tobacco, smells great and burns great. Many times I only light it once or twice for a whole bowl. Enjoy it!

futureman

Can't Leave
Jul 9, 2011
Ohio (Displaced Central Texan)
I have the loose cut as well. I'm no longer a strict aromatic smoker-far from it. But I still *love* good quality vanillas, and this one is my favorite. I wish I had gotten the flake, but the loose cut (in a 100g tin) was (and still is) being offered for a great price at smokingpipes.com.

jchaplick

Lifer
May 8, 2011
look at the videos on the left side b below the sponsors, give us your opinion on it as well

brewshooter

Lifer
Jun 2, 2011
I hated MacB Vanilla Cream Flake first time I tried it. I love it now. I also love their Navy Flake.

buster

Lifer
Sep 1, 2011
It grows on ya. I thought the same thing with the first bowl. Vanilla in the tin but not so much when you smoke it. Then the next day I enjoyed it a lot while walking my dog. The day after that I wanted more. Smoked a bowl while working on my little boat in the garage and was a happy camper!

Status
Not open for further replies.