PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

hiplainsdrifter

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 8, 2012
I have heard rumors that MacBaren prices will go up soon. I talked to one retailer who is selling his new stock of Latakia Flake at 19.95 due to the increase, versus the 13.50 that you see most places at the moment. Can anyone comment on whether an increase will occur, and by how much?

4noggins

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 11, 2013
There is a price increase. I am not at liberty to say how much, but I'm damn sure it's not $6.00.
Rich

4noggins.com

jmill208

Lifer
Dec 8, 2013
Maryland USA
Can anyone comment on whether an increase will occur, and by how much?
[/quote]There is a price increase. I am not at liberty to say how much, but I'm damn sure it's not $6.00.
Based on my extensive research (reading this thread) yes, there will be an increase, and it will be 5.99 or less according to an industry insider. :lol:

jmill208

Lifer
Dec 8, 2013
Maryland USA
Can anyone comment on whether an increase will occur, and by how much?
There is a price increase. I am not at liberty to say how much, but I'm damn sure it's not $6.00.
Based on my extensive research (reading this thread) yes, there will be an increase, and it will be 5.99 or less according to an industry insider. :lol:

weezell

Lifer
Oct 12, 2011
No offence taken my friend. But you must take in to consideration that 2 pounds here, and 2 pounds there is how my cellar is now pushing 400 pounds of various blends to take my older than you into smoking oblivion... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.