PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

lifeon2

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 19, 2012
denver co
OK so it has been a while and I have made quite a few changes to my lounge so I thought I would put up some new pictures and show it off a bit.

You can see the sailboat pipe racks in these next 2 shots, they are as close as I can find to the Grabow spade so I have been picking them up for my Linkmans :)

So a few of the shots are a little off but I figured it was time to update so until it changes again, next week most likely as there is more stuff coming in :) thanks for looking.

monty55

Lifer
Apr 16, 2014
Bryan, Texas
Wow, outstanding! Pic heavy and Pipe heavy! You have a wonderful collection my friend. A lot to be proud of there! :clap:

mcitinner1

Lifer
Apr 5, 2014
Missouri
Your room would be a good rival to some pipe shops, and probably more comfortable. Great job man! :clap: I specially like the old display cards.

settersbrace

Lifer
Mar 20, 2014
Dude!
That's more like a museum of pipe collecting and tobacciana. Very, very impressive and I also love the titles in your book rack too.

menuhin

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 21, 2014
Quite a cosy man cave and a good collection of American pipes! :clap:

echie

Can't Leave
Jul 7, 2014
Amsterdam
That's amazing! I've added one of your shelves to pinterest (https://www.pinterest.com/pin/158892693080075858/) as future reference for myself, since I've been planning on making one. No space for a full lounge, but I could indulge in homemade shelves :)

instymp

Lifer
Jul 30, 2012
Like it a lot! Especially your tech-challenged-don't want to mess with crap stereo! Turn it on & off! What a collection.

And your companions in the seat next to you assures peace & quiet.

Status
Not open for further replies.