PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeepnewbie

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 12, 2013
Byron
www.facebook.com
There is a pipe maker on the forums here that inspires me. For the life of me I can't find him by searching here or google. I saw one pipe that looks like it was a candle that was melting and had drips of briar coming down. There was spaces between some of the drips and the bowl. The drips were all smooth and the rest of the bowl was sand blasted and had a soft feel to it. I had them in my favorites as I like to keep images to help inspire me to work harder on my own pipes. One day I would also like to purchase one of his works of art.
Can anyone help me out and send me a link to his page? Some of his other pipes have spikes and thats all that I can really describe, and considering there are so many wonderful pipe makers out there it may be hard.

May 31, 2012
timthumb.php

Was this it?
This pipe is by Larrysson...

http://www.larryssonpipes.com/index.php
:?:

wcannoy

Can't Leave
Nov 29, 2012
Lakeland, FL
Some of his other pipes have spikes and thats all that I can really describe
Thanks jeepnewbie!
There's a whole album of my past work, including pipes with spikes, that you can use for inspiration here:

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.438008219582221.92293.437723829610660&type=3

jeepnewbie

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 12, 2013
Byron
www.facebook.com
Thank you for that link Walt, some of the air force guys I'm deployed with was amazed that I smoke a pipe. They haven't seen it in years and was thinking of ordering some pipes. I gave them a basic walk through of a couple ways to pack, light, tamp and smoke it. Was a lot of fun.
They were checking out some carved pipes and really love the art work that goes into them. I showed them a few more, my work and was trying to find your work. I showed it to them tonight and they loved it and had to ask how much. Told them more than my E6 pay could afford with a family. :crying: I hope you are still making them when I retire as I believe I will add one then if not before.
So many pipes so little time.

Status
Not open for further replies.