PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

nevadablue

Lifer
Jun 5, 2017
We are surrounded by piles of boxes and this little collection popped out of one of them today. What fun! Included was my beloved weatherproof bent.
36680114785_81d0bec0ff_z_d.jpg

The poor little zepplin is broken and awating repair. Blue tape holds the precious pieces.

nevadablue

Lifer
Jun 5, 2017
My grandpa smoked Prince Albert too. The Ronson appears lightly used. It does have engraved initials. Found it on ebay years ago. Still has the little soft bag in the box in the box.

nevadablue

Lifer
Jun 5, 2017
Waited too long to edit. Grrr...

Anyway, the instructions, flint wheel brush and another flyer are included too. I should send for the book they offer. :D
35846227304_65f7244c8a_z_d.jpg

nevadablue

Lifer
Jun 5, 2017
Sorry, I forgot part of the story. The internet burped while I was typing the post the first time and I forgot to say...
We have just moved into our new home and we are unpacking boxes, a few at a time. This will take months probably. It just happened that my box of pipes I showed in the first post was in a group of goodies that came in yesterday.
Like momma said, life is like a box of chocolates (or moving boxes), you never know what you are gonna get... :D

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
nevada', that explains it. It is fun to unearth your items after a move, and especially gratifying to see they made it "home." Sometimes when we rediscover stuff around the house, without moving, we call it shopping at home. I'm glad all those handsome pipes made it, and all the accessories to go with them. Really nice pipes. I know you're glad to have them in hand.

bonanzadriver

Can't Leave
Nov 28, 2016
I too have a weatherproof. Mine is a straight billiard. Countless hours spent on mine refurbing it. It's so pretty now I can't bring myself to smoke it. :oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.