PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Briar Boy

(astrange1)
Apr 8, 2013
This has been a bad month for PAD for me, I just ordered another pipe, a Les Wood Bark Cherrywood Spigot from Dan Tobacco in Germany, I love the Cherrywood shape and spigots, it's has both, I couldn't resist ;)...

pitchfork

Lifer
May 25, 2012
Bad month indeed! Congratulations on a cool pipe. I've been eyeing Ferndown pokers/cherrywoods for a while. I haven't bought one yet, but I totally understand why that shape and finish would call to you.

Briar Boy

(astrange1)
Apr 8, 2013
I just got an email saying the pipe is out of stock, rather annoying that it appears to be in stock and the site allows you to go though the entire purchasing process when they don't even have it.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Bummer. I'll give credit to smokingpipes.com. When they sell something, or even have negotiations

going, like when they brought a pipe to a pipe show for me, they remove that pipe from the web site.

That's a much more businesslike approach. We shouldn't being seeing merchandise that's not for sale.

I don't mind when there are some pipes clearly labeled "sold," if there are other pipes by that carver or

manufacturer available; it's a way of letting a prospect see the range of styles. But to have a pipe "for

sale," that isn't available is a tease. A web site can't be left untended.

teufelhund

Lifer
Mar 5, 2013
St. Louis, MO
Very nice looking pipe! Sorry it's not currently available... It's been a bad month for me as well; I'm up to 16 pipes though the majority I bought in cheap lots and I only intend to flip, but there are about five or six that might stay home with me.

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
That totally sucks that it is out of stock, not cool. Have you taken a look at one of our sponsors pipes2smoke.com. His prices on Ferndowns are the best I have seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.