PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

05venturer

Lifer
Nov 25, 2012
Amery,WI
I am in no means a tobacco reviewer but I had to say something about this blend after popping my first tin.

Anyone who enjoys a good English Blend and has not tried this one needs to do so. I fired up a bowl straight from the tin with no drying and am about halfway through the bowl without a relight and not any signs of bite. This tobacco is delivering the flavor I have been looking for on the budget I am on. Tastes as good as any tobacco I have smoked and many at a far higher price. This will be definitely be added to my next TAD and I will be cellaring quite a few tins of this.
null_zpse92e207b.jpg

eazye77

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 21, 2012
Been hearing good things as well. Will try this one next time I put in another order!

papipeguy

Lifer
Jul 31, 2010
Bethlehem, Pa.
I've been meaning to get this but with sooooo many tins already started I really need to work through a buncg first. Thanks for sharing your thoughts on LEO, I may just go ahead and get it opened tins be damned.

beezer

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 12, 2013
I had received a flyer for LEO in my last P&C order and was curious about it. After reading this review I'll have to add a couple tins to my November TAD order. Thanks.

jah76

Lifer
Jun 27, 2012
Good stuff. I've really been enjoying it over the course of the summer. I keep hoping for some more blends of this sort from Lane.

papipeguy

Lifer
Jul 31, 2010
Bethlehem, Pa.
Leo W. has been working on bringing Crown Achievement back to life. At one time (1970's) CA was the most expensive pipe blend in the world. A very nice English and I'm hoping to see it in the near future.

Status
Not open for further replies.