PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
This Brian Ruthenberg Apple is a group 5 with a silver ring and Cumberland stem. I want to thank Peck and Chris for laying off the pipe when they found out that I had put in a bid a few days ago. Normally I bid last second but I was not sure if I was going to be home at the conclusion hence the early bid. I ended up getting it for a great price, and am looking forward to adding it to my collection as my 3 other Ruthenberg's are tremendous smokers.

pitchfork

Lifer
May 25, 2012
One of the best looking Ruthenbergs I've seen. I love the stem and the silver ring is a nice, subtle touch.

fishnbanjo

Lifer
Feb 27, 2013
Brian makes a great pipe I'm always assured of a great smoke when I smoke mine, enjoy it Harris it's a beauty.

gwtwdbss

Lifer
Jun 13, 2012
Very nice Harris. I bet that thing will smoke wonderfully. I am so glad I contacted you before placing a bid. You got one heck if a deal buddy. Congratulations!

7ach

Can't Leave
Sep 10, 2013
Beautiful pipe... looks like I have yet another maker to watch out for

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
Thanks guys.
7ach, if you find one I think you will love it, his pipes smoke incredibly well.
I received the pipe today and it was much nicer looking in person than the pics. It came in pristine condition, absolutely clean and no ghost at all. I am smoking Klondike Gold in it as I type and it tastes great. I bought it from a seller named Pipetrader and I would definitely do business with him again.

Status
Not open for further replies.