PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 3, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
We've been doing a lot of remodeling on a house before we move in and I recently just finished re-routing the plumbing in wall. As a self present for finishing the project without hang ups I bought this little guy, a Savinelli Chocolat 626.
Here's the box it came in. A nice hinged wooden box.
savinelli-chocolat-0021-600x450.jpg

A combo shot of the pipe and the box
savinelli-chocolat-005-600x450.jpg

Here's the pipe itself from the side view
savinelli-chocolat-004-600x450.jpg

And here's a frontal view of the pipe
savinelli-chocolat-003-450x600.jpg

ghost

Lifer
May 17, 2012
Great looking pipe!
I have to say I'm loving the attention to detail I'm seeing companies give their boxes lately. I know it doesn't matter to the pipe itself, but a very nice touch nonetheless.

May 3, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
Thanks for the compliments.
It does have a light coating of chocolate or coco on the bowl, which did add flavor to the smoke. Had 1Q in it for the first smoke and the bowl coating complimented the vanilla of the Q quite nicely.
The box is so nice I decided to let my girl use it to keep the necklace I bought her for Christmas in.
I thought the pipe was a great balance of classy and themed. Nice finish and inclusion of chocolate colors without being cheesie or gimmickie. It's well balanced and pretty light with a nice wall thickness. Stayed pretty cool even for a first break in bowl. Drilled dead on as well. Can't stress enough that you can't go wrong with a Savinelli.

keith929

Lifer
Nov 23, 2010
Beautiful looking pipe. Glad to hear she smokes as good as she looks. Thanks for sharing.

Dec 24, 2012
Very nice. I get it now - the box top is supposed to look like pieces of chocolate. I am a slow learner. Grade two was the best three years of my life.

Status
Not open for further replies.