PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 3, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
Just curious if anyone else from the forums lives in Las Vegas and or will be attending the event.
I have a 7yr old tin of Club Blend I'll finally crack open and offer a few bowls up to anyone that wants em.

loborx

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 20, 2011
I'm in Las Vegas. What are the details? Location? Time? Will they be bringing Amphora? :puffy:

May 3, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
Brian mentioned it on this week's radio show.
Believe the event starts at 4PM tomorrow 4/21/16 at the Tobacco Leaf on Lake Mead just off the 95 most importantly across the street from In-N-Out.
I think Brian mentioned Amphora and I'm sure probably St. Bruno along with other Mac Baren staples.
Hopefully I get to chat with Jeff Steinbock, thanks for the heads up Thom.

May 3, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
Had a pretty decent turn out of about 10 amazing pipe smokers. Oh yeah, Brian was there too lol.
He had the usual staples plus the two Amphora blends. Had a great time sampling some new blends and discussing them.
I'll be stopping by the same Tobacco Leaf on Lake Mead Saturday around 1PM for anyone that couldn't make last night or wants to try something they didn't get to.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Sounds like a great event for a select crowd. It's tricky to get out the word on these. Probably good to develop an email and mailing list in a locale to alert area pipe smokers. I bet there were at least another twenty people (or maybe 200) who would have liked to attend. If I'd been in town and schedule permitted, I'd have liked to attend, but I'm not in that area, nor anywhere near.

May 3, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
We do have a Facebook group called Vegas Pipe Community. Anyone that's from Vegas or visits Vegas is welcome to join to see what us locals are up to and when we're having events.

Status
Not open for further replies.