PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

lordnoble

Lifer
Jul 13, 2010
Ever since papipeguy sent me a sample, I've been hoping it'd make it back on the shelves. I'm so glad it's coming back!
-Jason

rickpal14

Lifer
Jun 9, 2011
Great story!!! It is always a breath of fresh air to see retailers/manufacturers take such a proactive approach to their customers ideas and requests!!! Kudos to Leonard and Lane Limited!!!
I have heard a lot about this blend and look forward to buying a tin or two :wink: when it becomes available.......

May 31, 2012
Hell yeah!
I'm stoked about this, great news!
Also, thanks for the great pic of the tinning machine, good stuff!

spartan

Lifer
Aug 14, 2011
Holy cow that’s a lot of work to bring back a blend. I certainly can’t wait to try it. I believe I made my wife purchase some HGL and HG-2000 for the holidays and I can’t wait to dig into them! Great article. Very exciting stuff.

weezell

Lifer
Oct 12, 2011
Leonard is a good and positive influence for Lane and the pipe smoking community! I will raise a glass and toast his efforts for our behalf!!! :clap:

oldredbeard

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 20, 2012
Fantastic, I've been wanting to try this for as long as I've been hearing that it may be coming back.

daveinlax

Charter Member
May 5, 2009
WISCONSIN
Cool, CA is one of my favorite tobacco's. I look forward to smoking it side by side with my aged stock of bulk and tin. I've always loved the embossed "leather" label. 8O

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc
I still have a vintage jar of CA papipeguy gifted me last year. I'll try to make it last until the reissue is out. It will be fun to compare the vintage and modern blends.

Status
Not open for further replies.