PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

puffy

Lifer
Dec 24, 2010
North Carolina
I don't often recommend a tobacco.I know that folks have different tastes..Because I like a blend doesn't mean that someone else will.I've been smoking this one though for almost 20 years.I like to smoke it while i'm watching my favorite thing on tv (baseball) so today I ordered 5 pounds.Just to make sure I have enough for this season.If you're out there reading this and you've been thinking about trying a mild Latakia blend you might give this one some thought.

papipeguy

Lifer
Jul 31, 2010
Bethlehem, Pa.
Need to get some. I had a tin of C&D Herman's Own, which is their take on HGL and I found it quite enjoyable. Makes sense to me to go to the original source.

gtclark

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 3, 2013
I've heard there's an aromatic element to HGL - is it Frog Morton-esque? Or is more overtly aromatic than that? I guess I need to get an ounce or two and see for myself...

terrygoldman123

Can't Leave
Jun 2, 2013
Virginia
I would smoke anything IF there was a baseball game on TV. Too soon. Pitchers an Catchers have reported. Verlander is healing up fine, Let's play two as Ernie used to say.

Damn I hate winter. Yet another storm headed my way for Monday.

smeigs

Lifer
Jun 26, 2012
Tried this blend a couple months ago... I thought it was great, Ill have to order me some. The price is pretty sweet as well.

judd

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 3, 2014
I 'm a Latakia lover, never tried it but I will. I'll try and get a small amount, just in case.

Status
Not open for further replies.