PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sjmiller CPG

(sjmiller)
May 8, 2015
Morgan County, Tennessee
This might be frowned upon and if so, so be it. Won't be the first time something I did was disliked and most certainly won't be the last. Once a thread to closed, the opportunity to do what follows is unavailable so I decided to do it here. (If I vanish from the forum you will know they came and got me in the dark of night.)
Thank you, Mr. Moderators, for keeping this forum a friendly place. I won't say I agree with all your decisions but you do try and you can ask no more from a person than that.

tarak

Lifer
Jun 23, 2013
South Dakota
Here here. I appreciate our kids. Tough job, and we've had a string of "special" lately. Thanks guys for keeping this place civil.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
I admire our mods for reading much if not all of what gets posted on Forums, and keeping up with it on an ongoing basis. It's a little bit like police work, inasmuch as it requires a lot of boring hours for a few minutes of excitement from time to time. I hope the rest of us make some of the required reading interesting, from time to time if not continually. Thanks mods, good jobs.

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
Yes, but wouldn't it be a good thing if everyone refrained from any reply whatsover? Looks like it's too late on this latest nym shift.

May 7, 2015
21 clap salute :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

phil67

Lifer
Dec 14, 2013
BTW, who is Phil?
Here I is!
Owned and ran a forum site for some years and I could never for the life of me figure out what possible enjoyment a spammer gets by making some asinine post(s) when he/she knows damn well they'll get their little sorry ass kicked off. A moment of some type of recognition in their sorry little lives? Anyway, I dealt with it for years and there is no way on earth I would ever run a forum site again. With that said, my hat off to the moderators for a quick job as I also had to depend upon moderators with my site. I might not always agree with the moderators decisions, but for the most part I'm a happy camper here. :wink:

phil67

Lifer
Dec 14, 2013
To paraphrase someone with whom many of us are acquainted, "Running a forum is a peculiar sort of insanity."
Yes I do, and as I said... I'm a happy camper here. Other than that, what he said touches to the point of running a forum site quite succinctly. :wink:

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Now, he's Princedee. I guess his mother gives him tainted milk when she breast feeds him.

zack24

Lifer
May 11, 2013
Guys, a suggestion…when he posts, don't respond to any of his posts…Trolls don't have any fun without the occasional goat wandering under the bridge…:}

Status
Not open for further replies.