PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaysin

Lifer
Feb 8, 2012
Indiana
Says smoking a pipe right now go to the sister site says smoking a cigar right now.

What I wanna know Kevin how in the bloody hell do you smoke both at the same time? lol

jchaplick

Lifer
May 8, 2011
Good point noticed that yesterday, after I tried to join the other site and for some unknown reason it wouldnt let me.

jchaplick

Lifer
May 8, 2011
You put the cigar in one side of your mouth and the pipe in the other
And he lives like that ALL THE TIME, so his status is never false.....yes, im sure its true even when he sleeps... :rofl:

danno

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 5, 2011
He could be stffing the cigars into his pipe. Good way to nub them without burning your fingers!

fredvegas

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 2, 2010
cuban_pipe_cigar.jpg

admin

Smoking a Pipe Right Now
Staff member
Nov 16, 2008
St. Petersburg, FL
pipesmagazine.com
I LOVE Cigars, and I really, really LOVE Pipe tobacco even more.
My favorite smoke, whether it be a cigar or a pipe, is what I am smoking at that exact moment. And if it's not, I put it out and light up something else.
There are some really amazing cigars available today that offer wonderful smoking experiences. However, (and I will say this in any public forum, including the cigar site, or at a cigar show) - Pipe tobacco, in my opinion, offers a much, much wider range of amazing experiences than cigars.
When I am logged on here, I am smoking a pipe. When I am logged on at Cigar Chronicles, I am smoking a cigar.
My title (tagline) is only valid if I am logged on. :nana:

smokenscotch

Part of the Furniture Now
Nov 23, 2011
I LOVE cigars
Hey Kevin, I also feel this way. Last night I went back and forth before and after dinner between Petersons Sunset Breeze and a Partagas Serie D #4. Loved them both. Have you tried the Alec Bradley Prensado Churchill yet? It's sold out everywhere due to the recent CA making it #1 cigar of the year. Just wondering your thoughts on it if you have?

baronsamedi

Lifer
May 4, 2011
Dallas
He smokes cigars...inside a pipe...inside a cigar...inside an even cooler pipe...He is the most interesting smoker in the world.
"I don't always smoke pipes, but when I do, I'm really smoking a cigar."

admin

Smoking a Pipe Right Now
Staff member
Nov 16, 2008
St. Petersburg, FL
pipesmagazine.com
@jchaplick - The Chuck Norris thing was pretty funny.
@smokenscotch - I have smoked everything you mentioned, the pipe tobacco and the cigars. I actually like the Alec Bradley Black Market better than the Prensado. IMO, the Prensado could use a little aging. It was a little too sharp for me.
:laughat:

"I don't always smoke pipes, but when I do, I'm really smoking a cigar."
LOL baronsamedi

maineyachtie

Can't Leave
Aug 14, 2010
Thanks Kevin for the honest response. We knew you were on "our side."
This has been a fun thread. Kevin your a good sport.

smokenscotch

Part of the Furniture Now
Nov 23, 2011
I actually like the Alec Bradley Black Market better than the Prensado. IMO, the Prensado could use a little aging. It was a little too sharp for me.
Interesting, I'm looking forward to getting one to try myself. Thx for the reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.