PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

gwtwdbss

Lifer
Jun 13, 2012
This is just a Plum Pudding afterthought but has anyone else noticed the fine footwear that our illustrious leader wears? All the pics I have seen he is sporting some very nice shoes.

lordnoble

Lifer
Jul 13, 2010
It's my understanding that Kevin wrestles and kills every cow that makes his shoes. He, of course, eats said cows, medium rare with a side of potatoes and a TRUE Martini (Made with Bombay Sapphire and three drops of Dry Vermouth), which is shaken so much that the bartenders usually have to take a half-hour break afterward. It's been said that one can't truly appreciate driving a Mercedes in anything other than leather shoes, however, if there is a hot woman riding next to you, that rules no longer applies.
-Jason

mlaug

Part of the Furniture Now
May 23, 2010
Iowa
Clown-Shoes.jpg

:laughat:

weezell

Lifer
Oct 12, 2011
HMMM,where was Kevin that fateful night??EHH Mr adam12??If the pipe fits,we must acquit 8O

lordnoble

Lifer
Jul 13, 2010
Not to hijack the thread, too much, but has anyone ever seen Kevin's picture album here on pm.com? He has some amazing briar in there! I'm in love with that Bjarne Sandblast Red paneled pipe. It's beautiful!
-Jason

taerin

Lifer
May 22, 2012
We want shoes not briars, what were you thinking Lord Noble 8O But, I love Kevin's Ardor Giove Ninfea, it is soooo bent!

Status
Not open for further replies.