PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

iamn8

Lifer
Sep 8, 2014
Moody, AL
I'm a huge fan of Kents work. His pipes are some of the most spectacular pieces of carving I've seen. This one just came up at smokingpioes and it's the most beautiful pipe of his that I've seen. Almost 4K, but stunning!!
KENT

iamn8

Lifer
Sep 8, 2014
Moody, AL
Side note, I solved my Porsche key dilemma. I found a used key for $100. I'll have to have a new blade cut for $50 and have it reprogrammed for $100. That's a lot of cash for a used key, but lots better than $500! I actually thought about the Porsche pipe, but as a child and fanboy of exotic cars, I swore that if I ever had a nice car, I'd never be that guy, the one in a Porsche wearing Porsche logo'd clothes, hats, and sunglasses. I'd rather have the Rasmussen. Unfortunately I'd have to sell my car to afford one and I just don't like pipes that much ;)

May 4, 2015
I swore that if I ever had a nice car, I'd never be that guy, the one in a Porsche wearing Porsche logo'd clothes, hats, and sunglasses.
What abbbboooooout
PorscheSolidGold__55270.1423521820.1280.1280.jpg

iamn8

Lifer
Sep 8, 2014
Moody, AL
Oh... Well damn... Okay a fountain pen isn't really outterwear. A young me might've been cool with a Porsche fountain pen. I appreciate your suggestion of more things I can't afford. Thanks.

May 4, 2015
I liked those better as well, but couldn't find a photo that would let me link it. I'm kinda tech dumb and couldn't figure out how to do it.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
That pipe looks like a custom finished piano to me. It's a tad heavy, strictly a smoke-while-seated pipe, but a beauty.

Status
Not open for further replies.