PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Wouldn't you know, my actual nine thousandth post was a double entry. Time passes fast when you're having fun. Thanks for all the information, conversation, opinion and entertainment. I think the record holder here had about 14K posts, and he imparted a lot of information, knowledge and history, before he parted ways with Forums. But I think I'm one of the six or eight highest posting members active on here at present.

fnord

Lifer
Dec 28, 2011
Topeka, KS
MSO:
I always enjoy your posts. I might not always agree with them but you set a tone of civility that is appreciated and, perhaps, should be a standard.
Thanks, pal. I'm looking forward to the next 9,000.
Fnord

sidious

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 30, 2014
Congrats MSO! How many thousand posts was it before you decided to turn your avatar right side up? :wink:

dread

Lifer
Jun 19, 2013
Congrats MSO. Whew! That's a lot of posts, but yours are always thoughtful and appreciated.

newbroom

Lifer
Jul 11, 2014
Florida
you set a tone of civility that is appreciated and, perhaps, should be a standard.

Couldn't happen for a nicer guy. Keep on puffin and posting, doubles included! You'll get the hang of it! :clap:

cortezattic

Lifer
Nov 19, 2009
Chicago, IL
Now, who wouldn't appreciate and benefit from the sage advice of a guy sporting a churchwarden and a smoking cap?! :lol:

Thanks for your participation. You make my day!

Mar 1, 2014
Dear MSO, with sincere and heartfelt congratulations, I know only of one way to celebrate such a momentous occasion.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eT7u8R2d8hc

(I think this one actually has something resembling decent composition)
(Aaand for the explanation, not that everyone needs it but you never know.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V7O5JY4uh-I
(Not to mention, why have I not seen a single DBZ reference on a thread posted on the Internet that specifically involves someone surpassing the number 9000? And in English no less. It's been three weeks and no-one has taken up the cause? People are slacking.)

Status
Not open for further replies.