PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

averagegent

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 22, 2016

So, not even ten minutes ago, I bought this Savinelli Sistina billiard! An absolute beauty (in my opinion, at least), with a lovely, eye-catching double-brass/yellow acrylic band... I can't wait for it to arrive, and I'll make sure to post pics when it does!

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
I especially like Savs when they leave the chambers unfinished. That's a handsome pipe.

stanlaurel

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 31, 2015
Very nice. I have a 114 which is very similar to your 127. It's a great shape.

dread

Lifer
Jun 19, 2013
A beautiful pipe. I own 8 Savinelli pipes, definitely my favorite pipe brand.

drezz01

Can't Leave
Dec 1, 2014
Very nice! I have a 606ks, a large bent billiard, in the sistina trim and love it! The brass has a nice patina now and it's my best english blend pipe due to it's wide bowl.

lifesizehobbit

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 23, 2015
Great pipe; the more I see them, the more I like the Savinelli brand. I had a chance to review quite a number at the St. Louis Pipe Show and every one had a good consistent appearance.

pipefish

Can't Leave
Aug 25, 2013
Just reconfirms what I wrote in another post--I love all of the Savenelli styles. Great looking pipe!!

averagegent

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 22, 2016
Haha, thanks guys! :) My anticipation is now reaching unprecedented levels, I've been debating which Sav to buy for a while...

averagegent

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 22, 2016
guyrox, I noticed that too, though tbh I'm not worried about it because, a) that is a generic internet pic, and b) of all the Savinelli series' pictures I could find online, this was the one with the most inconsistency (some pics showed the bowl to have a deep grain and shiny finish, whilst others showed it to be bland with a dark black finish, as opposed to brown!)... I guess we''ll find out it's true nature soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.