PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mcitinner1

Lifer
Apr 5, 2014
Missouri
Well my WELL just stopped working and the circuit breaker is NOT tripped. :x Called the guy, they MIGHT, fit us in today, so waiting for a call. :roll: Naturally I am in the middle of doing laundry and can't leave to take clothes to a laundry place. It's a 20 mile round trip anyway. :rofl: :crying:

warren

Lifer
Sep 13, 2013
Foothills of the Chugach Range, AK
Been there and done that. You have my sympathies. I enjoy not paying the municipality for water until I have to pay for a new pump and wait until I can be fitted in to the schedule. I suppose there is an up side and a down side to most things.

buroak

Lifer
Jul 29, 2014
mcitinner1, That is no good. I am sorry to hear that your well is out of commission. I know how frustrating that is. I have a well, but the previous owners of my house switched to the rural water district years before we bought the place. Sometimes I wonder if our well would be more reliable. Our water service is often interrupted by broken lines or electrical problems (during peak power demand the pumping stations can fail to receive adequate power). I hope you soon can get your well back in action.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Bummer! Old song lyric, "What you gonna do when the well runs dry? You're gonna sit right down and cry." Hope the repair guy hops to it. Obviously, the well didn't run dry, but those lyrics came to mind. Wells are one of the fundamental mysteries of life and geology.

Status
Not open for further replies.