Just got back from The West Coast Pipe Show - Las Vegas.

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

loborx

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 20, 2011
My first pipe show and... WOW! I don't have any pics right now because my phone died but I had a great time. I'm on a limited budget but I managed to pick up some great pipes for very little money. There was a gentleman there selling his collection for $5.00 a pipe! Folks were buying them up by the bagful! I managed to score a GBD Rockroot poker sitter, a Comoys Tradition smooth bent, another Comoys Tinderbox Camelot, and one hell of a nice, big Caminetto Business pipe with an amber lucite stem. Smoking is allowed on the show floor and I got to sample some Plum Pudding and Hearth & Home Obsidian. I also picked up a tin of the West Coast Pipe Show 2011 Blend called Sierra Nevada and met the blender himself, the man, Russ Ouellette. I had a blast and my ticket is good for tomorrow, as well. I'm in the middle of cleaning up those pipes but I will try to get some pics up soon.

Whoo Hoo! :D

loborx

Apr 20, 2011
OK I have some pics of my haul. I'll try and get up some pics at the show tomorrow.

The Haul

allpipes.jpg

GBD Rockroot

gbd.jpg

Comoy's Tradition

comoy.jpg

Chapuis Comoy The Tinderbox Camelot

camelot.jpg

Caminetto Business

caminetto.jpg

brewshooter

Lifer
Jun 2, 2011
Good looking pipes there! I've already got the tentative thumbs up to attend next year, can't wait!

sjpipesmoker

Lifer
Apr 17, 2011
Ive always wanted to go to the West Coast Pipe show...but personal things always come up around that time!!! Maybe next year...5 bucks a pipe seems like a killer deal...I would of bought A LOT of them...

mp31guitar

Lifer
Jun 28, 2011
Nice pipes. That sounds like a great time. I'm hoping to attend my first pipe show in Chicago next year. I live in SC so I'm saving up for a flight and hotel. I would have loved to be in Vegas though.

pentangle

Jan 21, 2011
Genova-Italy
Can't see the moustaches on the stem and writings on pipe.Could be an early production but to be precise i must see .

Maurizio

Status
Not open for further replies.